Our Guest Artist: Trisha Oldfield
Our Host Artist: Carol McQuaid
Our Bar: The Distillery in Yaletown
Our guest this time is Trisha Oldfield. I spotted her work at the Ida Victoria Gallery in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico and met up with her at the Distillery in Vancouver’s Yaletown.
Listen in as we swap notes about living between BC and Mexico, doing commissions, and how she manages her “three headed art dragon”.
Now let’s head to the distillery, where I may or may not also ask her to swap shirts with me at one point. When you see these shirts you’ll totally understand. Cheers
In this episode you’ll hear about:
- Mixed Media works
- Living and creating in Todos Santos, Baja California Sur, Mexico
- Showing at the Ida Victoria Gallery in San Jose del Cabo
- Trisha’s three headed dragon; commercial art and design, mixed media pieces and pure landscape painting
- Kimono Dragons (that’s not a typo) and her new line of t-shirts and goodies, TT Nueva
Follow Trisha on
Follow our Podcast on
Follow our Host on
Join the Conversation!
One of my favorite parts of recording a podcast each week is participating in the great conversations they spark. Share your feedback and favourite moments on social media, and in the comments section of each episode page.
And remember, if you love the episode, head to the webpage where you can bit.ly/buyusaround
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Trisha’s website www.trishaoldfield.com
- Ida Victoria Gallery www.idavictoriagallery.com
- TT Nueva www.ttnueva.com
- San Jose Artwalk www.artcabo.com/art-walk.html
Join us at The Bar
Where to find Two Artists Podcast
- Website: www.twoartistswalkintoabar.com
- iTunes: http://bit.ly/2artistspodcast
- Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @2artistpodcast
- YouTube: http://bit.ly/2artistsyoutube
- email: email@example.com
Thanks for listening! Cheers